Wood engraving - the ecological way of advertising
Wood is a perfect material for laser engraving and laser cutting. The focused heat of the laser beam cleanly removes individual layers of the wood surface. Promotional items made of wood, products made of solid wood or cork can thus be quickly customized without the addition of chemical dyes.
Laser engraving on wood is especially suitable for ecological advertising materials to meet the ecologically sustainable values in all aspects.
Wood engraving - serious advantages
Wood laser engraving is gentle to the workpiece and the environment – completely without harmful substances. Locally produced, the eco promotional item keeps its promise.
From mass production to single name engraving, wood engraving simply offers everything.
Since wood is a natural product and each piece of wood has an individual grain, each wood engraving will also be unique in itself.
Laser engraving - ideal for wood promotional items
We can engrave almost any product and promotional item – from wood surfaces, engraving on metal, but also plastics or glass can be engraved.
Discover promotional products examples with wood engraving in our image gallery.
Specifications of an engraving:
- Our laser can produce engravings of maximum 40 cm x 60 cm.
- 1 mm minimum distance to the product edge should be observed.
- In order to still be able to read the engraved writing, the height of the letters should be at least 2 mm.
Wood engraving for noble awards
Discover now our unique awards with custom wood engraving. Our awards are the perfect way to express your recognition and appreciation for special achievements and successes.
We combine wood with acrylic or glass and UV digital printing with laser engraving to create your very own custom trophy.
Engraving on wood, veneer and cardboard - details and tips
What types of wood are ideal for laser engraving
- An engraving on poplar or birch wood becomes relatively light and looks very subtle due to the low contrast.
- In general, low-fiber woods with a relatively uniform grain, such as beech, oak or cherry, provide very good and rather dark, high-contrast engraving results.
- High-fiber and heavily grained wood types such as bamboo are less suitable for engraving.
We can implement the following finishing options for you with our laser machines:
- Laser cutting of wooden veneers and thin wooden panels up to 2 mm thick into individual special shapes. Also recesses as eye catcher possible
- Laser engraving on all wood products
- Engraving on wooden boxes and stronger corrugated cardboard packaging
Laser engraving is also used on products made of
Your contact persons
Send your request directly to the respective contact person or via the contact form to the team.
Of course, we are also happy to receive your call.
We will be happy to advise you – honestly!