Digital printing brings color to promotional products, promotional technology & awards
Digital printing is an umbrella term for all types of digital printing processes that do not require a static printing form and transfer the printed image directly from the computer to the printing press. We have specialized in the processes of digital UV printing and solvent printing . specialized, as you cover a wide range of applications and produce high quality. In addition, we can offer an attractive price-performance ratio that also makes individual one-off pieces affordable.
Add color and expressiveness to your product. Our digital printing processes allow us to print any color imaginable on PVC films, glass, plastic, metal, cardboard, wood and other materials. Put your logo on pens and other products and promote your business additionally with rollups and banners or design your own trophy. Let our experts advise you and discover the impressive effect of colors.
With digital printing, you’ll leave a lasting impression on your target audience and save money, too. This is because, unlike other printing processes, digital printing eliminates the need to create a printing plate, which results in considerable cost savings, especially for shorter runs. Whether you want to put your company logo on promotional products made of cork and cardboard or on foil for Rollups printed, the results are impressive and ensure that your message gets where it needs to go in the long run.
We offer a wide variety of printable promotional items that we can digitally print for you.
We bring color to your product. Whether PVC films, glass, plastic, metal, cardboard, wood or other materials – with our digital printing process we let all possible colors speak for you. Upgrade your promotional gifts by printing your logo on pens and co. or design your own trophy. We have many promotional items that we print for you. Talk to us as experts and convince yourself of the power of color.
Digital printing makes it possible: have your promotional items printed entirely according to your wishes. Not only will you achieve a higher reach and stay in the memory of your target group, but you will also save money. This is because the digital printing process basically eliminates the need to create a printing plate. This leads to considerable cost savings, especially for short runs. Print your company logo on promotional materials made of cork and cardboard or on foil for rollups and enjoy results worth seeing – so that your message gets where it needs to go – in the long term.
Digital UV printing for promotional products
With digital printing, you’ll leave a lasting impression on your target audience and save money, too. This is because, unlike other printing processes, digital printing eliminates the need to create a printing plate, which results in considerable cost savings, especially for shorter runs.
Whether you have your company logo printed on promotional products or rollups, the results are impressive. This is because the white option means that high color brilliance can even be achieved on transparent and dark materials.
You would like to have your promotional items printed, but you are not sure on which materials this is possible? Since in this printing technique the ink does not completely penetrate the material, but only rests on it, it is possible to print on almost all substrates – from glass, acrylic, wood and cork to promotional items made of metals and many other materials.
UV printing for brilliant glass awards
Due to our own production, we can also print small quantities of your glass award or glass medal for you cost-efficiently and colorful. Special effects can also be achieved with partial white backgrounds.
Besides awards made of glass, we also print trophies made of acrylic or wood with UV printing.
Digital solvent printing for rollups, banners and stickers
Our two digital solvent printers produce high quality photorealistic prints for signage and stickers.
Take advantage of our digital printing to customize your advertising technology and stickers or have us produce sticker sheets, stickers for acrylic signs and vehicles quickly and flexibly. Even printed water drops look deceptively real.
Your rollups and banners only gain brilliant marketing impact through digital printing and thus proclaim radiant advertising messages that also get noticed.
Solvent printing - Important notes
- Color range CMYK (4 basic colors, white, 4 light colors for softer color gradients)
- Solvent inks increase weather and UV protection – suitable for outdoor use
- Printing width: 315 to maximum 1625 mm (length individual)
- Printer resolution: maximum 1,440 dpi (high-quality photo prints also possible)
- Material thickness: maximum 1.0 mm
- Adhesive films and papers for posters
- PVC tarpaulins, MESH tarpaulins
- Vinyl nets, polyester fabric, linen, cotton
- Scratch-resistant lamination or lamination with varnish layer of printed films
- Contour cutting of the print by means of cutting plotter for individual shapes
UV Printing - Important Info
- Prints up to A3 size possible, material thickness maximum 50 mm
- 5c UV printing in CMYK color range (4 basic colors, white + protective coating)
- White underprinting on dark backgrounds recommended
- Use of environmentally friendly, solvent-free ink
- slightly satin appearance of the print due to UV curing
- Glass and acrylic
- Aluminum dibond and metals
- Wood and many plastics
- PDF, EPS, AI, JPG
- Vector data or high-resolution photos
Print promotional items - flexible and fast
You would like to have your promotional items printed, but you are not sure on which materials this is possible? Since in this printing technique the ink does not completely penetrate the material, but only lies on it, it is possible to print on almost any material. From glass, acrylic and alu-dibond to wood and tarpaulins, plastics, metals and many other materials.
Take advantage of our digital printing to customize your promotional products or produce sticker sheets, acrylic signs and rollups. Due to our own production, we can print your desired products quickly and flexibly for you. Even printed water drops look deceptively real.
For example, the following materials and promotional items can be printed directly:
- PVC films(banners, transparencies)
- Glass(glass trophies)
- Acrylic glass (trophies, signs, table displays)
- Plastic & Composite Promotional Products
- Metal (eg. Promotional items such as lighters, alu-dibond signs, metal trophies).
- Cardboard or cork (e.g. cork coaster, cardboard house)
- Wood (wooden gift boxes, wooden promotional items)
- Adhesive foils (for acrylic signs, stickers, Visdome 3D stickers)
Do you have any questions or would you like advice from a specialist? Contact us online or by phone and we will be happy to advise you. You want to print special promotional textiles? This is also no problem with us! We print promotional gifts, professional clothing or apply your logo on sports and firefighting clothing. The possibilities are almost endless – let your creativity run wild!
Advantages of digital printing
1. high color brilliance
With the white option, high color brilliance can even be achieved on transparent and dark materials.
2. cost effective
Digital printing processes generally eliminate the need to create a printing form, which leads toconsiderable cost benefits, especially for short runs .
3. flexible & fast
Due to in-house production , we can print your desired product quickly and flexibly for you.
Technical background of digital printing
How does digital printing work?
Digital printing is an umbrella term for all types of digital printing processes that do not require a static printing plate, such as a printing plate. digital UV printing, latex printing or solvent printing. In digital printing, the print image is transferred directly from the computer to the press.
We specialize in the digital UV printing and solvent printing processes because they cover a wide range of applications and produce high quality. In addition, we can offer an attractive price-performance ratio that also makes individual one-off pieces affordable.
Digital solvent printing for large formats
Our two“Rolandos” (that’s what we call our Roland XR 640 & Roland VS 640i digital solvent printers) produce high quality photorealistic prints. Our solvent printers print high quality either in 7c CMYK colors or also in 8c including white printing. This means that we work in the CMYK color range with the 4 basic colors blue, red, yellow, black and combine these with light magenta (pastel pink), light cyan (sky blue) and light black (gray) if required. Light inks are lighter pigmented inks and allow for smoother, gradual color gradients in light areas. Optionally, we also offer white printing. Technically, the printer converts the color values accordingly to achieve a better print result.
Durability of the solvent pressure
Solvent printing uses solvent inks, which results in better weather and UV resistance of the final products. This technique is especially suitable for outdoor use and allows the durability of several years.
The print is not only characterized by dense, rich colors, but also impresses with its short drying times, which guarantee a clear print without smudging.
Solvent printer application
These printers are used especially for large-format prints and stickers, for example.
- Adhesive films for outdoor use on large format acrylic signs
- PVC and mesh tarpaulins for banners & banners
- Sticker, writing sticker, 3D sticker
Technical guide values for the pressure
- Printing width: 315 to maximum 1625 mm
- Length: individual, because printing rolling stock
- Printer resolution: maximum 1,440 dpi (which means that high-quality photo prints are also possible)
- Material thickness: maximum 1.0 mm
Possible further print finishes
- Lamination of printed films used in outdoor applications. Laminates additionally protect the print from daily environmental influences, are extremely scratch-resistant and increase UV resistance, thus also considerably extending the service life of the print. A lamination also adds a special touch to the look. Glossy for rich colors and matte for reflections that should be avoided. Even textured laminate is possible, which is used specifically for floor stickers.
- Lamination with the help of a layer of varnish
- Contour cutting using our two Summa cutting plotters. This type of cutting is used for stickers and full-surface application of special format signs. In order to achieve the desired shape, the cutting plotter brings the respective intended contour into the sticker or adhesive film. Almost any shape is feasible. Special format stickers can be produced extremely cost-effectively in this way.
Advantages of solvent printing
- relatively low set-up costs, so there is the possibility of producing and personalizing from as little as one run.
- Multiple motifs of stickers can be produced in one printing process
On which materials is solvent printing applicable?
Solvent printing is not specialized in only one material, but can print the following basic materials of advertising materials:
- Adhesive foils
- PVC tarpaulins, MESH tarpaulins
- Vinyl nets
- Papers for posters
- Linen and even cotton or polyester fabric
Our solvent printers in action
UV direct printing
This new printing process uses UV-curable ink and enables high-resolution and cost-effective printing on a wide range of materials.
Our two 5c UV printers also work in the CMYK color range (the 4 CMYK basic colors including primer or protective coating). Unlike solvent printing, these printers use environmentally friendly, solvent-free, UV-curable ink. In this printing process, the ink is transferred directly to the product and already cured under UV light during the printing process. The dried ink has a slightly satiny appearance and UV curing also gives the print extra strength and slight protection against yellowing. Please note that this does not guarantee protection against mechanical stress (e.g. scratches) as with laminated materials.
Advantages of UV digital printing
- Additional drying times are eliminated and the printed advertising materials can be processed or shipped immediately
- high-resolution, cost-efficient printing process
- Digital printing is applicable on many materials such as glass, wood and fabric
- The correct color representation is also given on dark backgrounds by partial white underprinting
Size guidelines for UV printing
- Prints up to A3 size are possible.
- Materials (glass, acrylic sheets, promotional items) up to a thickness of 50 mm can be printed directly.
On which materials is UV printing applicable?
The main difference to solvent printing is that the ink does not penetrate completely into the material, but lies on top of the material to be printed. This makes it possible to print on almost all materials:
- Many plastics
- Metal and much more
The UV-curable inks adhere to many substrates. If the basic adhesion is not sufficient, a special primer is used to achieve sufficient adhesion.
Our print data specifications
Digital printing is more cost-effective than offset printing for shorter runs. Personalized printing is only economically possible at all with digital printing
- Vector data or high-resolution photos
This is what our UV digital printers look like
Practical examples implemented with digital printing
The versatility of digital printing results in a wide range of possible applications, which our customers greatly appreciate. In addition, we can achieve ingenious effects for your product by combining them with production techniques such as laser engraving and resin coating.
Your contact persons
Use our contact form or send your request directly to the respective contact person. Or just give us a call.
We will be happy to advise you – honestly!